Understand the impact your decisions have on people’s lives
- Personal Wellbeing mapper across local authority areas in England by Dept Communities & Local Government
- Understanding differences in wellbeing across English local authority areas by Dept Communities & Local Government
Public Health England
Find indicators, area data profiles and comparisons for benchmarking, commissioning and planning services from the Mental Health, Dementia and Neurology Intelligence Network
Fingertip data tools for local areas at Clinical Commissioning Group level in England
- Common mental health disorders
- Children & young people mental health and wellbeing
- Community mental health profiles
- Suicide prevention profiles
Local Government Association
Maps and summaries of local health and wellbeing measures, priorities and case studies.
The first city-wide, comprehensive, live measure of happiness and wellbeing. Includes the drivers of wellbeing with the conditions for people to thrive, along with live data.
See Bristol, UK pilot.
Can also be used in communities, organisations and individually.
Centre for Cities Data Tool
Interactive data tool for cities on a wide range of indicators including business & innovation, demographics, housing, industrial structure, jobs & employment, size, skills & earnings, travel & environment and welfare.
Know of others? let us know firstname.lastname@example.org