Wellbeing is a big topic and we have had to prioritise. We have deliberately chosen not to work where others are already doing great work and also where there’s not a lot of evidence to review yet.
Tell us if you know of work on wellbeing so we can add it in to what’s known and others can use it → firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you have or know of research in these areas? especially systematic reviews and secondary data analysis.
- Do you want to see evidence brought together?
- Can you fill evidence gaps?
We’re also interested in wellbeing and…
- children and young people
- a good later life
- nature, environment and sustainability
- social and emotional learning inc mindfulness, resilience & character
- health, pain and health inequalities
- migration, communities and community resilience
- development of a WELBY
- prevention and behavioural approaches
- spending decisions and joining up departments
- feeling safe
- social prescribing
- mental health
- inter-generational wellbeing & approaches and wellbeing in families
- technology and computing
- access to good food and transport
- what kind of business supports wellbeing inc a ‘wellbeing’ label
→ partner with us to make this happen