Our latest publication on culture and sport is on Music, Singing and Wellbeing
- Two short briefings on music and singing interventions for Healthy Adults and for Adults with Diagnosed Conditions
- Three systematic evidence reviews
- Interventions with healthy adults
- Interventions for adults with diagnosed conditions such as cancer
- Interventions for adults with dementia
- A review of non-academic evidence (grey literature), a review of qualitative studies to understand how these interventions work and secondary data analysis.
- Case studies
The team is now working on Sport, Dance and Physical activity due for publication early summer 2017.
Future work includes
- Visual arts and mental health
- Leisure and the family