Big Lottery Fund’s Wellbeing and Wellbeing 2 funding programmes aimed to support the
development of healthier lifestyles and improve wellbeing. Wellbeing 2 followed the £160m Wellbeing funding, funding interventions to improve levels of healthy eating, activity and mental health.
Here, we’ve pulled together an overview of the programme, links to evaluations and a series of case studies . Read more about the projects below:
The wellbeing 2 evaluation report shares insights from projects on what worked across delivery, promoting behavior change, achieving systems change and sustainability.
→Project information and evaluation and case studies:
- Let’s Get Cooking led by Children’s Food Trust
- Time to Change led by Mind
- Food for Life Partnership led by The Soil Association
- Chances4Change led by Portsmouth City Council
- Activate London led by Peabody Trust
- Well London led by Greater London Authority
- Fit as a Fiddle led by Age UK
- North West Networks for Healthy Living Partnerships led by Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council
- Altogether Better led by South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Active Travel Consortium led by Sustrans
- Target:Wellbeing (NW) led by Groundwork UK
- Healthy Transitions led by Foyer Federation
- Live Well in the South West led by Westbank Healthy Living in the South West
- Enable East led by North Essex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
→You can read the full final evaluation on the Wellbeing 2 programme here.
→Big Blog following the evaluation