How can wellbeing evidence help you achieve your objectives?
What evidence would be most useful for you and in what format?
Our Community evidence strand will focus on a range of evidence areas, including:
- Definitions of community wellbeing
- Local factors that determine both personal and community wellbeing
- The role of social networks and participation in personal and community wellbeing
- The positive impacts of community wellbeing on other outcomes
- Impacts of community based interventions to improve wellbeing
As part of our stakeholder engagement process to decide what our priorities in these areas should be, please fill in this questionnaire
It should only take you about 10 minutes to complete, but will be immensely valuable information for us.
→Please complete the questionnaire by 28th August – it’s a perfect task for a summer’s afternoon!
The Community evidence programme is also hosting ten stakeholder engagement workshops to shape the scope of our research. The workshops will mostly take place in September in various cities across the UK.
These workshops will explore how wellbeing evidence can be useful in the day-to-day work across sectors including local government, the voluntary and community sector, public health, housing and the private sector.
We will be focusing on policy areas related to place and community, including planning, housing, built environment, social capital, participation, public health, green space, transport, and community development.
The issues that the community programme focusses on will be determined based on this stakeholder engagement, so these workshops represent an important early opportunity to influence the Centre’s work.
Please register your interest for one of these events by emailing the addresses below (timings TBC).
Feel free to forward this invitation to any colleagues who might be able to attend in your place if you are not able to make it.
- Leeds – 10th September. Register
- Durham – 10th September Register
- Glasgow (including both local and Scottish policy issues) – 17th September. Register
- Liverpool – 18th September Register
- Belfast – 14th September Register
- Exeter – 7th September Register
- Cardiff – 8th September Register
- Birmingham – 28th September. Register
In the meantime, if you have any questions about the events at please contact the Community team